The eko mat offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while having the lowest possible impact on the planet.
• 2.95 kg; 180 x 61 cm; 5 mm thick
• Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
• No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
• 99% latex free.
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
The eKO Mat represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat. It leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of harmful foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats.
Tri-Layer Technology offers an optimal combination of grip, durability, comfort, and performance:
Top Layer: Natural sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
Center Layer: Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Bottom Layer: Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft for your practice! Discoloration can be a by-product of natural rubber products.